Mark Criner Senior Estate Administrator
Joined Northern Trust
- Bachelor of Arts degree from Washburn University in Topeka, Kansas
- J.D. from the Mitchell Hamline School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Member of the Arizona State Bar
- Member of the Minnesota State Bar
- Member of the Federal Bar
Mark E. Criner III is a Vice President and Sr. Estate Administrator in the Wealth Management Group, at The Northern Trust Company, West Region. Mark has been with Northern Trust for over 9 years, all with the Phoenix office. His responsibilities include all matters related to the administration of estates and trusts throughout Arizona.
Prior to joining Northern Trust, Mark was a practicing attorney and was in private practice in Minneapolis, MN. His practice areas included estate planning, probate and civil litigation.