Valerie Trottier Managing Director, Foundation & Institutional Advisors
Joined Northern Trust
- BS degree in Business Marketing from Oklahoma State University
- CEBS certification from the Wharton School of University of Pennsylvania
- She is a Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS)
- Member of the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Designation of Certified Retirement Services Professional (CRSP) with the Institute of Certified Bankers
As managing director for the Foundation & Institutional Advisors practice in the West region, she specializes in the development and implementation of asset management and asset servicing solutions for nonprofits, foundations, pensions and institutional organizations.
Valerie began her career in the industry with Northern Trust in 1987 and has continually focused on services for institutional clients.
Her volunteer efforts and support of the local community throughout her career include board and committee service, participation and membership with many nonprofit organizations such as Soroptimist International of Phoenix, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central & Northern Arizona, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, United Methodist Outreach Ministries, Labors Community Service Agency, Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Homeward Bound, and Arizona Cactus-Pine Girl Scouts Council.