Bradley S. Jepson Senior Trust Advisor
Joined Northern Trust
- B.S. degree in Business Administration from the Eller College of Management at The University of Arizona
- Cannon Financial Institute Personal Trust School (Levels I II III) at the University of Notre Dame
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) designation from the College for Financial Planning in Washington D.C.
- Certified Financial and Trust Advisor (CTFA) designation from the Institute of Certified Bankers in Washington D.C.
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) from the American College in Byrn Mawr, PA
Brad Jepson is a Vice President and Personal Trust Advisor with The Northern Trust Company in Phoenix, AZ. In this role, he manages a large portfolio of complex trust and investment accounts for high net worth individuals and families. As a Trust Advisor, Brad is knowledgeable in fiduciary standards, applicable trust and tax laws, and regulatory guidelines. His duties include collaborating with professional advisors on sophisticated estate plans, managing sensitive family situations, and handling complex property transfers. He also coordinates matters pertaining to fiduciary income tax and prudent investment management.
He joined Northern Trust in 2004 as a Senior Personal Banker in Tucson and was responsible for the oversight of the banking department. Prior to joining Northern Trust, Brad was a Senior Investment Representative with Bank One. He also served as the Coordinator of Basketball Operations during the University of Arizona’s 1997 National Championship season. He is a member of the Central Arizona Estate Planning Council. Brad volunteers with the Boy Scouts of America and serves on the Advisory Committee for Phoenix LISC, a nonprofit economic development organization. Brad has been in the financial services industry since 1997