Dominic P. Wycklendt Phoenix Chief Investment Officer
Joined Northern Trust
- Bachelor of Science - Mechancial Engineering from the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- MBA from University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Dominic is a Senior Vice President for Northern Trust
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation from the CFA Institute
- Certified Financial Planner designation (CFP®) from the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Certified Private Wealth Advisor (CPWA®) program at The University of Chicago's Booth School of Business
In his role as Senior Investment Officer of the Phoenix market Dominic provides oversight and guidance to the 15 investment professionals in the region. He has deep knowledge of investments, portfolio management and financial planning. As a Senior Portfolio Manager he specializes in creating customized investment strategies for wealthy families to help them achieve their lifetime goals and legacy.
Dominic P. Wycklendt, CFA, CPWA®, CFP® is a Senior Vice President at The Northern Trust Company and has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. Prior to joining Northern Trust in 2009, Dominic was an equity analyst at Tucker Anthony and a Senior Investment Consultant with Robert W. Baird & Company managing portfolios for affluent families and business owners.
Dominic a member of the Social Venture Partners – Arizona and recently served on the Board of Directors of Balsz Community Education Foundation and the Notre Dame Preparatory High School Advisory School Board.