Annie Atencio Financial Advisor
Joined Northern Trust
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education, The University of Arizona
- FINRA Series 4 Registered Options Principal
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 24 General Securities Principal
- FINRA Series 52 Municipal Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 53 Municipal Securities Principal
- FIRNA Series 66 Uniform State Law Agent
Annie is a Vice President and Financial Advisor for Northern Trust Securities Inc. in Tucson. Through the series of roles that Annie has held at Northern Trust, she has developed an in-depth, multi-disciplinary knowledge of the key areas that support a successful brokerage and advisory business including sales and marketing, operations and compliance, regional leadership and staff management. In addition, she is a FINRA licensed general securities principal with specific principal designations in municipal securities and equity derivatives.
Annie joined Northern Trust in 2013 and most recently held the role of Sales Practice Principal for the West Region of Northern Trust Securities' national Wealth Brokerage business. In this role, she supervised the sales and trading activities of 10 Financial Advisors and managed a staff of 10 Registered Associates across 15 Northern Trust office locations. She oversaw in excess $6 billion in client assets and was a member of the national leadership team. Annie's focus as a regional leader included sales and marketing, training and education and interfacing between Wealth Brokerage leadership, regional Wealth Management executive leadership, and our national team of Financial Advisors and Associates.