Dana Gray Senior Trust Advisor
Joined Northern Trust
- Bachelor of Arts in European Studies from Loyola Marymount University
- Juris Doctor from Whittier College
- Master of Law in Taxation from Golden Gate University
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Member of the California State Bar Association
Dana is responsible for advising clients on estate planning, wealth transfer techniques and the administration of trusts.
Prior to joining Northern Trust, Dana was a Director of Strategic Planning at Quintile Wealth Management in West Los Angeles, working with high net worth individuals to design their gifting vehicles and comprehensive estate plans. Prior to that, she was a Director of Strategic Planning at myCFO in the Los Angeles office. Dana also worked at Deloitte & Touche, LLP in the Estate, Gift and Trust Group. Dana practiced as an attorney specializing in estate planning, drafting and implementing living trusts and representing clients in probate court.
Dana is a member and has served as co-chair of the Estate Counselors Forum in West Los Angeles. Dana has been an active supporter of the Bob Hope USO at Los Angeles International Airport.