Grace Ma Senior Portfolio Advisor
Joined Northern Trust
- Bachelor of Science in Finance from University of Illinois
- Masters in Business Administration from Duke University
- Advanced Leadership Executive Program at Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
Grace is a Regional Portfolio Advisor responsible for providing holistic wealth management services for individuals and families, privately held businesses, family offices, and foundations. Grace has expertise in alternatives and investments, corporate executive compensation and financial planning, ESOPs, cross-border planning, wealth transfer, and philanthropy. She has over 20 years of experience in wealth management.
Prior to joining Northern Trust in 2004, Grace worked at The Ayco Company, L.P. for 5 years, where she served as a Senior Planner in Financial Planning and consulted for Fortune 500 Corporate Executives on their wealth planning needs.
Grace serves as a board member on the 501(c)(3) for her son’s school. She is also a member of the CFA Society of Los Angeles.