Roger W. Recupero Managing Director | Senior Vice President
Joined Northern Trust
- Masters of Business Administration with a concentration in Leadership from Claremont Graduate University's Peter F. Drucker School of Management
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance from the University of La Verne
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) designation issued by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc.
- Certified Private Wealth Advisor® (CPWA®) designation issued by the Investment Management Consultants Association
- Financial Planning Association Los Angeles Chapter and the Los Angeles Estate Planning Council
Roger Recupero is the Managing Director of the Century City Wealth Management team, focused on helping high net worth individuals and their families achieve financial goals through wealth planning, private banking, investment management, and trust and estate planning solutions.
Roger joined Northern Trust in 2006. Prior to his current role, he was a Senior Portfolio Manager in Century City. Roger has worked to serve the needs of foundations, entrepreneurs, corporations, and pension plans, in addition to private clients.
Roger is an alumnus of Class 46 of the Riordan Leadership Institute, a program of the Los Angeles Junior Chamber of Commerce which focuses on service to Los Angeles-based nonprofits. Roger served as the national co-chair of the Northern Trust United Way Campaign, which raised over $3.8MM for United Way chapters across America.