Kirk D. Lynch Senior Portfolio Manager
Joined Northern Trust
- Bachelor's Degree in finance from Colorado State
- University and an M.B.A. from the University of San Francisco
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst Designation (CFA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
As Vice President and lead relationship manager in Denver, Kirk Lynch specializes in the development and implementation of investment programs for high net worth individuals, senior executives and wealthy families.
Before joining Northern Trust in 2007, Kirk worked at Franklin Templeton Investments where he completed the Management Training program and worked as a trader on both the Municipal and Taxable Bond Trading Desks. He also worked as an Institutional Fixed Income Portfolio Manager for the Union Bank of California.
Kirk is an active member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Colorado State Society of Certified Public Accountants (COCPA). He is on the City of Centennial Investment Committee and the Downtown Denver Partnership Investment Committee.