David A. Diamond President, The Northern Trust Company of Delaware
- Juris Doctor degree from The University of North Carolina School of Law
- M.B.A. from The University of Miami
- Certified Financial Planning® designation
- Member of the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP), the Estate Planning Council of Delaware, and the Wilmington Tax Group
- Member of the New York and Pennsylvania Bars
- Associate Member of the Delaware Bar
Prior to joining Northern, Dave was an attorney with Gordon, Fournaris Mammarella, P.A. (GFM), where he primarily focused on the unique aspects of Delaware trust law. Prior to practicing law with GFM, Dave enjoyed 25 years with J.P. Morgan. There he began his career as a trust officer and ultimately served as Managing Director President of J.P. Morgan Trust Company of Delaware.
Dave is the President of The Northern Trust Company of Delaware, a Delaware limited purpose trust company in Wilmington, Delaware. In this role, he is responsible for the oversight of Northern's Delaware office which was opened in 2004 and now has over $23 billion of assets under custody.
Prior to managing Northern's Delaware office, Dave served as the National Trust Specialist for Northern Trust. In that role he was responsible for working with clients and prospects, professional advisors, and Northern partners in developing solutions involving Northern's Nevada and Delaware trust capabilities.
With over 30 years of experience in the trust, wealth, and estate management industries, Dave is dedicated to serving the complex needs of those seeking expert advice on ways to leverage the most tax-advantaged jurisdictions in the United States, with the goal of preserving multi-generational wealth for high-net worth individuals and families.