David A. Diamond President, The Northern Trust Company of Delaware and Advisor to The Northern Trust Company of Nevada
- Juris Doctor degree from The University of North Carolina School of Law
- Master of Business Administration from The University of Miami
- Bachelor of Arts from The University of Miami
- Certified Financial Planning® designation
- Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC)
- Member of the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP), the Estate Planning Council of Delaware, and the Wilmington Tax Group
- Member of the New York and Pennsylvania Bars
- Associate Member of the Delaware Bar
With over 30 years of experience in the trust, wealth, and estate management industries, Dave works with domestic and international clients who are seeking guidance on ways to leverage various jurisdictions in the United States. He publishes articles and speaks to audiences regularly on these topics. Dave is an adjunct professor of estate planning at The University of Delaware.
Dave is the President of The Northern Trust Company of Delaware, a Delaware limited purpose trust company in Wilmington, Delaware and Advisor to The Northern Trust Company of Nevada. Prior to managing Northern's Delaware office, he served as the National Trust Specialist for Northern, developing client solutions involving Northern's Nevada and Delaware trust capabilities. He is Chair of the Board of Directors for The Northern Trust Company of Delaware and on the Board of Directors for Northern Trust Cayman International and The Northern Trust Company of Nevada.
Prior to joining Northern, Dave was an attorney with Gordon, Fournaris & Mammarella (GF&M), where he focused on the unique aspects of Delaware trust law. Prior to practicing law with GF&M, Dave was with J.P. Morgan for 25 years. There he began his career as a trust officer and ultimately served as Managing Director & President of J.P. Morgan Trust Company of Delaware.
Dave is a past President of the Palm Beach Easter Seals Society, and past member of the Florida Easter Seals Society. He participated in Leadership Delaware, a program administered by the Delaware Community Foundation to connect business leaders with charitable organizations.