- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, The University of South Florida
- Masters of Accountancy with an emphasis in taxation, The University of South Florida
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
Mike advises business owners, high-net-worth families, and executives in the areas of estate planning, risk management, and retirement planning.
Before joining Northern Trust in 2008, Mike was a Senior Manager in Grant Thornton's Family Wealth Planning practice. He advised business owners, high-net-worth families, and executives in the areas of estate planning and income tax planning. Prior to his tenure with Grant Thornton, he spent four years in the tax department with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Mike is a Financial Coach and Tax Preparation Volunteer for the United Way.