Steven Perritt Senior Portfolio Manager
- Bachelor of Arts degree from the Citadel in Charleston, South Carolina
- Masters' degree in Finance from the University of Illinois in Champaign
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Certified Financial Planner designation
- Series 7, 24, 63, 65 and 66 securities licenses
Steven D. Perritt is a Senior Vice President and Senior Portfolio Manager at Northern Trust's Barrington office. In this role, he is responsible for overall investment management, including asset allocation, manager and security selection, and investment strategy implementation for trust and agency client relationships.
Steve is an expert at developing wealth management strategies for high net worth families. He constructs investment portfolios based on the risk/return tradeoff of securities and asset classes in various market environments.
teve re-joined Northern Trust in 2013 and has worked in the investment industry since 1994. He has been managing investment portfolios for high-net worth individuals since 2008. He previously served as a portfolio manager at Cleary Gull and at Robert W. Baird, & Co. and also spent five years working at William Blair & Company in Chicago.
He is a member of the CFA Society of Chicago and the Financial Planning Association.