Joined Northern Trust
- Bachelor of Science, Accountancy, Northern Illinois University
- Master of Legal Studies, Washington University in St Louis
- CFP® Board Teaching Seminar, Columbia University School of Professional Studies
- Certified Financial PlannerTM (CFP®)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with Personal Financial Specialist designation
Carrie is responsible for administering accounts for individuals and families, including revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts, family limited partnerships, electing small business trusts, charitable trusts and individual retirement accounts. She advises on sophisticated estate plans, addressing legal questions, sensitive family situations and complex property transfers. In this work, Carrie applies her knowledge of fiduciary standards, principles, applicable laws and regulations. She also teaches, trains and develops other fiduciary partners with regard to various client servicing skills and fiduciary activities.
Prior to joining Northern Trust, Carrie worked at Crowe Horwath LLP as a Tax Manager, concentrating on estate planning and trust and gift taxation. She began her career as a staff accountant at Whitlock and Associates, PC.
Carrie serves as a volunteer for Gift of Hope and the Joffrey Ballet.