Philip Tedeschi Director of Client Development | Global Family Offices
JOINED NORTHERN TRUST
- Bachelor of Science, Fairfield University
- Master of Science, Boston University
- Juris doctor, New England School of Law
- Member of the Massachusetts State Bar
- Holds FINRA Series 7 license
- Holds FINRA Series 24 license
- Holds FINRA Series 63 license
Philip Tedeschi is a Senior Vice President and Director of Client Development for the New England/Southeast regions in Northern Trust's Global Family & Private Investment Offices. Tedeschi is focused on assisting family offices, advisors, and consultants with access to Northern Trust's industry leading solutions. Employing a client-first, consultative approach he works with successful families as they evaluate their operational, fiduciary, investment and banking needs.
Phil has over 30 years experience in the financial services industry. Prior to joining Northern Trust in 2021, he was the managing director of BNY Mellon Wealth Management's family office practice, a director at Investors Bank & Trust and a principal at CCC Alliance, LLC., a peer based consultative organization for successful families and family offices.