Steve Heimermann Regional Senior Investment Advisor
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance from the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh
- Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Minnesota – Carlson School of Management
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professional
- Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®) designation from the University of California – Berkeley
- Member of the Chartered Financial Analyst Society of Minnesota and the Investments and Wealth Institute
As the Regional Senior Investment Officer for the Midwest States region, Steve provides investment support and guidance to six Northern Trust wealth markets. In addition, he manages investment portfolios and coordinates Goals Driven Wealth Management strategies for several large family relationships in the Minneapolis market. Through this process, he evaluates market conditions and applies Northern Trust strategic and tactical views to portfolios using a variety of investment solutions while focusing on the goals of each client.
Steve has served on the Board of Directors of the American Heart Association of the Twin Cities and volunteers with the Minneapolis Crisis Nursery, Scouting, and the Make a Wish Foundation.