Miguel Vazquez Portfolio Advisor
Joined Northern Trust
- Bachelor of Science in Finance & International Business, New York University’s Stern School of Business
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Chartered Portfolio Manager (CPM)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
Miguel is a Portfolio Advisor in our Las Vegas office. He is responsible for the development and implementation of investment portfolios designed to meet the unique financial goals of high-net-worth individuals and families. He delivers guidance on subject matters that include investment strategy, tax-efficient investment management, and financial planning.
Prior to joining Northern Trust in 2022, Miguel worked as a financial advisor and portfolio manager at Morgan Stanley.
Miguel is an officer for NFL Alumni – Las Vegas Chapter. He also serves as a board member and officer for the CFA Society Nevada.