Julie Buschman Senior Fiduciary Officer
Joined Northern Trust
- B.S. in Accounting from Carroll University in Wisconsin.
- CPA licensed in Wisconsin
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP) designation
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP) designation
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 investment licenses
Julie Buschman has over 30 years of experience in trust and estate administration.
Prior to joining Northern, Julie worked at Bessemer Trust Company as a Senior Client Advisor. She has held positions at Bank of America, N.A. including the Regional Estate Settlement Executive and the North Texas Market Trust Executive.
Julie is an executive board member of the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils (NAEPC), currently serving as Treasurer. She is a past president and current member of the Dallas Estate Planning Council and a member of the UT Southwestern Estate Planning Council. Julie is a board member of The Dallas Opera and a board of trustees member of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of North Texas. She is also a member of the Rawls Advisory Council for the Rawls College of Business at Texas Tech University.