Ben Fedorko Senior Fiduciary Officer
Joined Northern Trust
- Juris Doctor from South Texas College of Law
- Awarded the Dean’s Academic Merit Scholarship from South Texas College of Law
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management and a minor in Economics from Texas A&M University
- Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management from the Bush School of Government and Public Service at Texas A&M University
- Member of the Texas State Bar Association
- Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization
As Senior Fiduciary Officer, Ben helps oversee the fiduciary practice for the Houston office, including responsibility for new business review, risk management and internal development of our fiduciary partners. Ben is also a relationship manager responsible for the administration of complex structures for individuals and families including revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts, charitable trusts, IRAs, and family foundations. His duties often involve working with sophisticated estate plans, legal questions, sensitive family situations, and complex property transfers.
Prior to joining Northern, Ben began his career at Bracewell LLP in Houston as a general corporate and private equity attorney and later transitioned his practice to focus primarily on estate planning for high-net-worth clients at Gray Reed & McGraw LLP.
Ben is a member of the Houston Estate and Financial Forum and he is also a member of a private study group made up of prominent estate-planning professionals and CPAs.