Colter Lewis Texas Regional President
Joined Northern Trust
- Colter earned his B.B.A. in Accounting from Abilene Christian University.
- Colter is a Certified Private Wealth Advisor (CPWA®) from the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business
- the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) license from the CFP Board of Standards in Denver
- the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) designation from The American College of Financial Planning.
- Colter was nominated by his clients and recognized by Texas Monthly magazine as a "Five Star Advisor" in the field of investments and wealth management and was named by the Houston Business Journal as one of Houston's "Top 40 Under 40" in 2012.
Colter Lewis is the President of The Northern Trust Company in Texas, overseeing offices in Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth and Austin. In that capacity, he is responsible for all wealth management and private banking services. The Texas team is comprised of seasoned professionals across multiple disciplines including investments, wealth planning, fiduciary, private banking and lending.
Colter has 23 years of experience in the field of investments, private banking, and wealth management.
Colter is a member of YPO (Membership Chair), Vistage International, the Financial Planning Association, the Investment and Wealth Institute, Houston Estate & Financial Forum and Houston Business & Estate Planning Council. He is a previous board member for The Alley Theater, Houston Grand Opera and Camp for All. Colter has been a frequent speaker on wealth management topics to the general public and professional community.