Ken Kilbreath Senior Fiduciary Officer
Joined Northern Trust
- Bachelor of Science in Economics from Willamette University
- Juris Doctor from Seattle University School of Law
- Master of Laws in Taxation from University of Washington School of Law
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC)
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, King County Bar Association
- Certified Private Wealth Advisor® (CPWA®)
Ken Kilbreath is a Senior Vice President and the Senior Fiduciary Officer for the Pacific Northwest, based in the Seattle office. Ken is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the region's fiduciary practice, including oversight of all trust relationships, management and mitigation of fiduciary risk, review of all new trust business, and oversight of all court-related matters.
Ken began his career as an estate planning attorney and practiced for more than 16 years. He was a partner with Inslee Best in Bellevue where he worked with high-net-worth individuals and families on estate, gift, and tax planning and trust and estate administration. After practicing law, Ken was a Wealth Advisor for Wells Fargo Private Bank and then a Wealth Strategist for the West Region for Key Bank's Family Wealth team.
Ken has served in many capacities for numerous estate planning organizations including the East King County Estate Planning Council, the King County Bar RPPT section and the Seattle Estate Planning Council. He has served as a board member for Bellevue LifeSpring and Lawyers Helping Hungry Children and is an Emeritus board member and Past President of Pediatric Interim Care Center.