Steven Boyd SVP, Senior Wealth Advisor & Banking Lead
Joined Northern Trust
- Undergraduate degree in economics from Gonzaga University
- Juris Doctor from Seattle University
- LL.M. (Tax) from the University of Washington
- Chartered Financial Analyst designation
- Certified Financial Planner designation
Steve is a Senior Vice President and Senior Wealth Advisor at Northern Trust - Seattle. For the past 25 years he has counseled business owners, executives, high net worth individuals and their families regarding tax, charitable giving, estate planning and business succession matters.
Prior to joining Northern Trust Steve was a principal with the Amicus Law Group and a senior manager with Deloitte Tax, where he was a frequent lecturer at national seminars.
Steve is an active Rotary member and a board member of several private foundations.