Jonathan Schmeling Senior Portfolio Advisor
Joined Northern Trust
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana
- Master in Business Administration, DePaul University
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Member of the CFA Institute
- Member of the CFA Society of Milwaukee
Jonathan is a Senior Portfolio Advisor responsible for providing holistic wealth management services for individuals and families, privately held businesses, family offices, and foundations and endowments. Jon has expertise in portfolio management, financial planning, and wealth transfer strategies. He has over 30 years of experience in financial services and wealth management.
Prior to joining Northern Trust in 1996, Jonathan worked for First Chicago Bank in Chicago where he was an equity/bond trader in their investment services department.
Jonathan has served as a member of the Board of Directors for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Southeastern Wisconsin Chapter, including leading fundraiser events. Jon has also held numerous leadership roles within his local church.